The upgraded SolarHome 620+ brings modern lighting, energy, and entertainment to transform any structure into an off-grid home. The easy-to-install solar panel captures daily sun to charge up a central control box which powers 3 hanging lights, USB charge-out, and an FM radio system. BioLite's first-crossover product, the SolarHome 620+ is currently in use in over 40,000 homes across western Kenya. Perfect for vans, sheds, or the next power outage, the system comes packed in a kit the size of a shoebox.
- 6W solar panel connects to 20 Wh (3600 mAh) Control Box
- 2 USB Out Ports on Control box to Charge devices
- Control Box plays FM radio
- 3 overhead lights, one with motion sensor, each 120 Lumens and dimmable
- Wall-mounted switches control hanging lights
- 18ft daisy-chainable cables for multi-room lighting
- Run Time: 6 Hours with Lights on HI